Tiger and MOL

Tobias McNulty tmcnulty at ppckernel.org
Thu Jul 21 05:22:45 MDT 2005

I see the same problem after compiling from mol-rsync (after applying both
the compile fix and tiger patches), booting for the first time (with no
problems), and installing the OS X drivers (i.e., after the last step I
get the bootloader: out of memory error).

Toby

--
Tobias McNulty
PowerPC Kernel Archives