Tiger and MOL

Mattias Nissler mattias.nissler at gmx.de
Thu Jul 21 01:42:45 MDT 2005

On 21.07.2005, at 14:56, Tobias McNulty wrote:

> Here you go, the same thing happens every time.  On the boot screen
> all I see is grey (no apple logo).  The hard drive works for about
> 10 seconds and then it dies with the error at the end of that log.
>
> Toby

Well, that actually means that the some form of the kext cache is
outdated and bootloader tries to do without. Have you tried to do a
native boot in between? I have recently done a modified version of
the bootloader that uses more main memory. I'll put it on the
website, so you can try if that helps.

Mattias