Tiger and MOL

Mattias Nissler mattias.nissler at gmx.de
Sun Jul 24 17:56:03 MDT 2005

Hi,

On 26.07.2005, at 13:59, serge.free at free.fr wrote:

> Hello Mattias,
> Is this patch easy to install on PEgXmac?

Well, you will actually have to apply the patch to the MOL source
code, compile MOL and built a new CD. I wouldn't consider it easy if
you haven't compiled MOL and/or built the CD yourself before.

> Should you explain to me woh to apply this patch please?

The patch is applied to the MOL source code that can be downloaded
using rsync (see the developer section on the MOL website). Then the
source needs to be compiled to produce the MOL binary with Tiger
support.

Mattias