Compiling under 2.6 kernels

Brian Ruth b.ruth at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 08:32:52 MST 2005

Hi all,

Is MOL supposed to work under 2.6 series kernels? I can't get it to compile;
I've tried the stock 0.9.70 from the website as well as the MOL-bk and
MOL-bk-developer BK trees, and none of them seem interested in Linux 2.6 - they
seem to have issues with the kernel headers from 2.6. No problems under 2.4.

Should I just stick with Linux 2.4 (which seems to cause less issues all round
than 2.6), or is there a trick to getting MOL to work happily under 2.6?

Thanks,

Brian.