MOL Networking Follow-Up

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 07:09:57 MST 2005

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:05:53 +0100, micron <micron at madlab.it> wrote:
> I've been using ALL version of mol since linux-2.6.1 became avaiable.
>
> Now I'm running mol-0.9.70-r1 on linux-2.6.11
>
> As I said before everything always worked fine for me.

Thank you for the update. to summarize:

Henry Leinhos is having trouble with a version called "0.9.71-pre1"
that he's getting from bk/rsync with the source. He's trying to
compile it against kernel 2.6.10, and having trouble, maybe with the
kernel tun driver.

Joshua Wehner reported trouble with MOL 0.9.70-r1 and kernel 2.6.10.

So I suspect that these are probably different issues, UNLESS people
are having trouble compiling for the tun driver in recent kernels. (I
have not compiled mine at all -- I'm using the pre-compiled binaries
in Debian "testing.")