Multi-user?

Romeyn Prescott prescor at digirom.potsdam.edu
Sun May 29 20:22:50 MDT 2005

OK...this is a groovy idea.  I'm actually trying to do this to assign
different molrc.input files to different users.

Can someone please tell me what is actually parsing molrc.osx??  I
have a file named /etc/mol/molrc.input/user1.  I want to insert the
environment variable for the logged in user executing startmol, but I
don't know what environment I'm in!  I've tried Perl convention,
bash...but nothing seems to work (e.g. molrc.input.$LOGNAME,
molrc.input.$ENV{USER}, etc.).

Thanks,
...ROMeyn

At 3:28 PM -0700 5/20/05, Anthony Conrad scribbled:

signat-url: http://www2.potsdam.edu/prescor/signat-url.htm