Build failure

calum.lists at iol.ie calum.lists at iol.ie
Mon Nov 28 08:51:31 MST 2005

> > I'll probably roll in a fix for building with 2.6.15 and an updated set
> > of drivers that works with OSX 10.2 this weekend, I'll let everyone
know
> > when this is available.
>
> Source:
> http://dev.gentoo.org/~josejx/mol-0.9.71_pre5.tar.bz2

Have just tried this, but unfortunately it results in the same build error
that I was getting before:

.
.
.
+ Entering Linux
In file included from include/asm/irq.h:6,
                 from include/asm/hardirq.h:8,
                 from include/linux/hardirq.h:6,
                 from include/asm-generic/local.h:6,
                 from include/asm/local.h:4,
                 from include/linux/module.h:21,
                 from
/home/calum/src/mol-0.9.71_pre5/obj-ppc/build/src/kmod/_dev.c:19:
include/asm/machdep.h:15: error: syntax error before "struct"

:/