Cant install OS X 10.4

morgoth6 at box43.pl morgoth6 at box43.pl
Sat Oct 1 10:35:22 MDT 2005

Hell[o],

Today I give a try to the MacOS 10.4 and I was hit by a realy funny problem.
I have dedicated 8GB partition for MOL and there is two partitions on it 7GB
and 1GB. Previously I use 10.3 without any problems, but it seems I can't
install 10.4 here anymore.

The installer shows such error message when I try to select my 7GB partition
to install OSX

--------
You cannot install Mac OS X on this volume

This destination is not within the first 8GB of the hard disk
--------

This is quite funny because this partition has only 7GB :/ I use MOL 0.9.71_pre1-r3
from Gentoo portage with the tiger patch and pci proxy.

I wonder is there any solution for my problem ?

Regards
--
 :: Morgoth/Dreamolers-CAPS && TBS ::

   ::: Homepage # http://binaryriot.com/dreamolers/ :::