Cant install OS X 10.4

morgoth6 at box43.pl morgoth6 at box43.pl
Sun Oct 2 05:55:05 MDT 2005

Hell[o]

> make it 8GB or bigger...10.4 has many changes from 10.3 and thus
> requires more diskspace

Take a better look at this message. it says that this partition is not at the first 8GB of the disk (10.4 takes ~4.5GB to install). I know that for realy old Mac MacOS X require to be installed on the first 8GB of the disk, but why I see this on MOL ?

This s note about that from http://www.tela.bc.ca/macosx/

========
Wackiness on >8 Gb hard drives on some machines.
On some machines you can’t install OS X if the drive or partition “is not completely contained within the first 8 GB of the hard disk.” Talk about a pain. This is going to mystify a lot of people and cause a lot of tech support headaches. Hopefully Apple will be able to issue a fix for it.
========

--------
 :: Morgoth/Dreamolers-CAPS && TBS ::

   ::: Homepage # http://binaryriot.com/dreamolers :::