Is anyone running OS X 10.4 x86?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 21:02:58 MDT 2005

the ISO being distributed to permit this is ILLEGAL and I'm surprised
the admin of this list is permitting the continuence of this
discussion, this is ILLEGAL...don't illegally obtained Apple products,
we don't want them to start adapting product activation like Micro$oft
had to :-( , further more there is no purpose of doing this at this
point as all OS X apps are still compiled for the PPC platform at this
time, so unless you have one of the quite powerful and expensive
processors that support the OS X app (forgot its name) that lets you
run PPC apps under the x86 platform this is pointless, and lets not
forget that it's ILLEGAL and STEALING