Is anyone running OS X 10.4 x86?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:36:36 MDT 2005

Hey, I'm an Apple user...I actually paid for my Apple laptop and
OS...it is stealing because you are using a copy of a OS without
paying for it and thus you are effectively taking money away from
Apple furthermore this OS being distributed isn't even meant for the
public, it's supposed to be used for select developers ONLY, so yes
this is stealing and illegal...why do I care so much? Simple,
Micro$oft had to go to product activation due to all the pirating of
their apps plus pirating probably has alot to do with their high
prices since they need to offset their losses...I and the rest of the
legit Apple community don't want this to happen with Apple...but hey
if you really wanna get into it wanna say what Apple has to say if I
hand over your IP and copy of these discussions to them? ;-) (and yes
your IP is availible in your emails header)