[MODERATED] Re: Is anyone running OS X 10.4 x86?

sloopy sloopym at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 14:04:52 MDT 2005

it is so nice, that i be nice and request this thread be ended, but yet
people seem to insist, it continue... so this will be the last 'warning'
any more of this in this public forum and you will be dropped from the
subscribers list, if you must continue then please continue it in direct
email...

thank you,

sloopy.
Mac On Linux Mailing List Administrator

P.S. my apologies to all others on this list for my slow action but
usually these things only last for a few messages but unfortunatly this
wasnt the case in thread.this

On Sat, 2005-10-15 at 12:28, Hex Star wrote:
> from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_piracy
>
> The copyright infringement of software, also called software piracy,
> refers to several practices when done without the permission of the
> copyright holder:
> Creating a copy and selling it. This is the act most people refer to
> as software piracy. This is copyright infringement in most countries
> and is unlikely to be fair use or fair dealing if the work remains
> commercially available. In some countries the laws may allow the
> selling of a version modified for use by blind people, students (for
> non-educational product) or similar. Differences in legislation may
etc...