beginning mol

Mattias Nissler Mattias.Nissler at gmx.de
Sun Oct 16 07:06:13 MDT 2005

Hey Ben,

> I don't really know how to get MOL working ... basically I
> have Linux on my PowerBook and would like to just run Tiger
> through that instead of having to reboot into Tiger whenever
> necessary. I went to the MOL site, but the instructions for
> installing the program kind of confuse me.

Which Linux distribution is installed on your Powerbook? Tiger support is
quite new, so there are chances you won't get it with the prebuilt
distribution package.

If you have some experience compiling packages yourself your best option to
get a MOL with all of the latest patches is probably to use the source
tarball from http://dev.gentoo.org/~josejx/mol-0.9.71_pre4.tar.bz2

Mattias

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl