MOL colors --> solution ( X server alone for MOL)

JOAN MASSICH VALL u1048183 at correu.udg.es
Wed Oct 19 05:19:50 MDT 2005

Hi all,

I wrote to the list because the colors with mol were very bad. I told you
a wrong trouble. The problem is with the fbuffer (but in X I can see it
much well ). Now I'm executing the MOL in other X server using:

xinit ~/script -dislpay :1 -- :1 -a -2 -t 5

and in the script there is only a line: startmol -X

This open a X server and execute the mac-on-linux. And when MOL ends the X
kill himself.

At moment I've a MOL with colors to work.

I want to know if any of you know how to delete the X mouse to have only
de macos mouse ?