mol screen resolutions

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:22:47 MDT 2005

On 10/19/05, Kevin McMahon <butters at buttershome.com> wrote:

> I finally have mol running but when it launches I get 1 and a half
> screens, one on top and half of one below it in 600x480 with a black
> background taking the entire screen, I quit osx and it comes back to
> linux, any clues as to how to get just a small screen with mol running
> inside of linux where they both are visable?
> osx 3.9 and linux ydl 4.0
> What should I do?

Did you have trouble finding working resolutions when you ran molvconfig ?
it sounds like mol is initializing your video using the wrong
specifications.

You may also want to change the setting that puts you into full-screen.
(Sorry I'm not at my mol system right now or I would give you the exact
information..)