MOL development

Dan Potter bard at allusion.net
Sun Sep 25 10:19:21 MDT 2005

On Sep 25, 2005, at 5:13 AM, Otavio Salvador wrote:

>  - Possibility to use Linux as guest without change kernel source for
>    compilation (i would love to have it so i can use it to test Debian
>    Installer and will be fast to develop to it)

I haven't worked on it at all since I first set it up, but I set up a
SourceForge project for the Linux-on-MOL sources:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxonlinux

If someone wanted to make MOL work with an unmodified Linux kernel,
that's probably a good place to start looking. It'd be awesome if
someone else would take over that project too, as I don't have the
time (nor even a test setup anymore...) to work on it now.
Unfortunately I needed a virtualization setup sooner rather than
later, so I repurposed an x86 box I had.