what about nvidia?

Jose Medeiros jose.medeiros at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:17:24 MDT 2005

Hi Joan,

I am not running Linux on my old G3, however I do run Linux on my PC
and of course you can have more then 256 colors. In Caldera the
command you would use is XF85Setup, debian uses xf86setup, I have
found that the Xserver some times has the wrong version chipset
selected and you have to manually select the correct version ( This
occurs often with my 3Dlaps Permedia chipset which uses a GLINT
driver.

Hope this helps.

Jose