trackpad tapping

Magnus Rosenbaum cmr_lists at forestfactory.de
Sun Apr 2 15:23:42 MDT 2006

Hello,

I use mol on an iBook G4 1,33GHz with Gentoo Linux and Tiger. I have a
problem with the trackpad: Inside of mol tapping on the trackpad is
active, but I don't like tapping. In Linux or if I start Tiger without
mol, tapping is disabled.

In Linux the trackpad uses the appletouch kernel module and the synaptics
X11 driver.

I have another iBook, a G3 with the older trackpad, which uses the
standard mouse driver and Mac OS 10.3 Panther installed. There the
trackpad works like expected also in mol. On both iBooks run kernel 2.6.15
and mol 0.9.71_pre8.

Thanks for the good work,
cu, Magnum

--
Carl Magnus Rosenbaum M.A.                          Tel: 089 - 700 666 26
Administration - Programmierung - Weiterbildung     Fax: 089 - 700 666 86