mol-komod-0.9.71 cannot be built

竹中 浩 tkn_hiroshi at mac.com
Sat Dec 30 08:54:33 MST 2006

I'm trying to build mol-0.9.71 on kernel-2.4.26.
My kernel enables loadable module support by kernel configuration.
However, 'make rpms' ends up the following message.

"The present kernel configuration has modules disabled.
  Type 'make config' and enable loadable module support.
  Then build a kernel with module support enabled."

I re-confirmed that loadable module support is enabled.

Why the building process cannot recognize the loadable module support?
And what should I do?

---
Hiroshi TAKENAKA
tkn_hiroshi at mac.com