Mac-On-Mac Development.

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:34:09 MST 2006

oh and by the way, perhaps you guys could also mention here if you'd
be interested in those at VMware writing a version of VMware for the
mac so that it'd run any MacOS inside of the current OS? Please with
your reply specify if you'd be interested in this and if I get enough
yeses I'll send them over to those at VMware to see if we can't get a
Mac version of VMware developed. :-) If we could get them to develop
and support VMware for MacOS X it'd be great IMO.