Where are all the patches and diffs available for 0.9.71preX?

Rob Frohne frohro at wwc.edu
Sun Jan 22 11:24:56 MST 2006

Hi Joe,

I'm still trying to get OS 9 to boot.  I can't make it work from the CD
or from the hard drive on either of my machines.  Could you share your
files in /etc/mol/ with me, so I could look for differences?  Are there
any other ideas you have?  Is there anything that is different between
your portage installation and installing from the source tarball that
you have?

Thanks,

Rob