maconlinux-ng ?

Steven McGrath steven.mcgrath at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 02:34:00 MDT 2006

If people do wanna website to download everything, there is an
unfinished template I did a while back when I was trying to gather
support to continue development of the OSX version of MoL.

http://mol.chigeek.com

The site already has an aqua look.  I can continue developing it if
there is interest in a site.