maconlinux-ng ?

Steven McGrath steven.mcgrath at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 14:05:48 MDT 2006

Thats not a problem.  Unfortunately I dont have the nohow to go kernel
programming, or I would be happy to help.  I just can't bring myself
to run 10.3 just for MoM/MoL/Maconmac.

The downloads that are in the test site actually are the Maconmac
code, which is by far the best version of MoM I've seen.