MOL on Intel-macs?

Jose Medeiros jose.medeiros at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 07:54:57 MST 2006

Hmm.. I do not believe that VMWARE has been ported to run on Macintosh
OSX X86 yet.. Sounds like we need a new acroynoym, ( LOM, Linux on
Macintosh) if this is going to be a seperate project.

I am not even sure if a x86 Linux distrubition will run on Apple's X86
hardware yet? Does any one know any one that has attempted this yet?

Jose