Viability of this project?

Sven Luther sven.luther at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 17 13:04:24 MDT 2006

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 09:47:48AM -0400, Joseph Jezak wrote:

> Steven McGrath wrote:
> > So are we putting a stake in this project?  There hasn't been any real
> > development for over a year now.
> >

> I've been maintaining MOL for some time now (see previous list messages)
> and am currently working on a new release, probably in the next few
> weeks.  I've fixed up the 2.6 kernel support (running linux in MOL) and

You have fixed the linux 2.6 in mol support ? This is indeed great news. Do
you know starting from which version or CVS dats this is in ? And/Or maybe
some kind of howto on how to do this ?

Does this need, like in the 2.4 times, somce special linux 2.6 patches ? If
so, would it make sense to port them upstream ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther