MOL running Mac

Steven Mezzadri smezzadr at livonia.k12.mi.us
Mon May 22 14:40:06 MDT 2006

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get Mac OS 9.x running under MOL
0.9.70 or newer on any distro of Linux, more specifically an RPM-based
distro like Yellow Dog if it was possible.

I have only been able to get 0.9.68 to run OS 9 under Mandrake 9.1 and
0.9.69 to run OS 9 under YellowDog 3.0.1 so far.

I would like to use a more modern distribution, however.  If 0.9.7x cannot
run OS 9, then has anyone been able to get MOL 0.9.68 running on a newer
distro?  I can't seem to compile that on newer versions either.

Thanks,

Steve