keyboard code

Jörg Sommer joerg at alea.gnuu.de
Tue Oct 24 16:14:15 MDT 2006

Hi,

in the file /etc/mol/molrc.input on Debian, I set the keyboard type. The
example there suggests I should fill in the hexcode that was printed by
the kernel, but this does not give me the correct keyboard.

I've an iBook G4 and the kernel report ‘adb devices: [2]: 2 c4 [3]: 3 1
[7]: 7 1f’. But if I use the decimal value of c4 196 I get nearly the
keyboard I have, but not the reight one.

What is the right keyboard code for a german iBook G4?

Bye, Jörg.
--
“UNIX was not designed to stop people from doing stupid things, because
 that would also stop them from doing clever things.”