Does sound work under OSX?

William Xu william.xwl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 19:57:36 MDT 2006

Calum Benson <calum.lists at iol.ie> writes:

> Should do, if you're lucky... stopped working for me a couple of
> kernel upgrades ago, just with the default molrc.sound config file,
> although I haven't looked into why.

Hmm, what's the version of your kernel? Mine is 2.6.15.5。

--
William

Anti-Victim Device:
	A small fashion accessory worn on an otherwise
conservative outfit which announces to the world that one still has a
spark of individuality burning inside: 1940s retro ties and earrings
(on men), feminist buttons, noserings (women), and the now almost
completely extinct teeny weeny "rattail" haircut (both sexes).
		-- Douglas Coupland, "Generation X: Tales for an Accelerated
		   Culture"