svn update? [was OS 9 on MOL?]

Joseph Jezak josejx at gentoo.org
Sun Jan 21 15:46:28 MST 2007

Henry Leinhos wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> After checking out the subversion mol (several days ago), I tried to get an
> update and got the following error message:
>
> [henry at localhost mol-svn]$ svn update
> svn: Directory 'config/configure/.svn' containing working copy admin area is
> missing
>

> I believe 'svn update' is appropriate here, so what am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks (again) in advance,
> Henry

Right now, the build system removes some directories during the
build process and re-creates them.  Due to this, the subversion .svn
directory is also removed, resulting in this error.  I recommend not
building from the location that you're using to sync with the
subversion tree, at least for now.

-Joe