[powerstation-owners] SLOF source code available

Thu Dec 4 13:15:42 MST 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 20:28 +0100, Adrian Reber wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 10:24:43AM -0600, James Bottomley wrote:
> [...]
> > > http://lisas.de/~adrian/slof/slof.git
> [...]
> > There seems to be a bug in the build.  It won't build for me without
> > this patch.
>
> Thanks for the patch. I will apply it. I am bit curious, however. I know
> this has been built by many people over the last few years and I never
> heard of an error which would require this patch. Any idea why that
> error happened for you. I would expect that the correct order of the
> targets should be handled by the dependencies.

Well, the only dependency generation I could find is in clients/net-snk.
I can't find a general dependency generation in the tree.  Of course, if
you have .depend files where I don't that would explain the problem ...

James