[powerstation-owners] R: Re: Testing and OF question ...

macrionitis at libero.it macrionitis at libero.it
Wed Oct 29 11:04:23 MDT 2008

>----Messaggio originale----
>Da: pauln at truemesh.com
>Data: 29/10/2008 16.47

>A: <powerstation-owners at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>
>Ogg: Re: [powerstation-
owners] Testing and OF question ...

>> That said, i have another question,
concerning the OF implementation of
>> the powerstation. I tried to boot a
custom CD on it, but failed at the
>> OF level.
>>
>> Is there any
documentation of the powerstation firmware, and its
>> capability with regard
to CD booting ?

>I successfully booted and installed Fedora 10 Alpha from
DVD, by
>setting boot-device using the nvram command in the installed image. It

>installed fine but I've now got a broken box and can't get into SLOF

i'm
sorry for my webmail reply... i'm going to subscribe to the list with a
different email address.
BTW, our CRUX PPC 2.4rc5 (the next sunday 'll became
stable) boots/works fine on our Powerstation
http://cruxppc.crux.
it/Main/Download

greetz,
Acrux