[powerstation-owners] PowerStation broken again

Giuseppe Coviello cjg at cruxppc.org
Wed Apr 1 11:33:46 MDT 2009

hi Kai,
hallo all,

our Powerstation seems to be newly broken and we need helps to
understand  if it's a trivial problem or we must  go through Fixstars
USA for warranty  process returning  it _again_ . We already
experimented failure to boot (aka orange light problem).
We hope to solve in short period because we really need this nice pice
of hardware for CRUX PPC development.

YDL PowerStation
Project Number: GKPI-Macrionitis
Serial Number: PC00095
Date: 8/11/08

We have only this message to the serial console:

BMC reset --

OB Build Timestamp = 1207320877

PPC970InitDrv: Get_NV_Data: There are 4 CPU cores.
 VccOffset = 50 mV
PPC970InitDrv: Freq2Idx[ ] does not support specified frequency of 2520 MHz.

Serial console jumper is set to display SLOF output.