[powerstation-owners] PowerStation broken again

Kai Staats kstaats at us.fixstars.com
Thu Apr 2 12:46:40 MDT 2009

> > Giuseppe,
> >
> > I will forward your request for assistance to Amanda and Aaron who
> > will assit you.

> hi Kai,
> thanks a lot for your quick reply 'n great support.

No problem. It turns out that your first and 2nd box were sent to you prior to
our having discovered and resolved the timing issue with the green wire
jumper. So, it is known issue, and can be resolved. We are determining if it
is best to have you visit a local electrical repair center, or to receive a
replacement.

kai