[powerstation-owners] PowerStation broken again

acrux acrux_it at libero.it
Thu Apr 23 13:24:24 MDT 2009

On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 09:48:27 -0600
Amanda Wolf <awolf at us.fixstars.com> wrote:

> Giuseppe,
> I believe Robert McFarlan will be calling you about this matter.
>
> Thanks,
> Amanda

hi,
two weeks passed away but we are still waiting for support.
Nobody contacted us to solve this issue so i'd like to know what's
really come out from our past talks...

> Giuseppe Coviello wrote:
> > 2009/4/2 Kai Staats <kstaats at us.fixstars.com>:
> > [cut]
> >
> >> No problem. It turns out that your first and 2nd box were sent to
> >> you prior to our having discovered and resolved the timing issue
> >> with the green wire jumper. So, it is known issue, and can be
> >> resolved. We are determining if it is best to have you visit a
> >> local electrical repair center, or to receive a replacement.
> >>
> >> kai

that's a quite good solution. If you provide us detailed docs we can
support and  repair it on Microelectronics Department Eng. Labs here at
the “Federico II” University in Napoli, Italy.

thanks again,
Nico Macrionitis
--
GNU/Linux on Power Architecture