[powerstation-owners] Ubuntu Jaunty on PowerStation.

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Sat Sep 12 10:49:30 MDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 07:28:17PM +0300, Robert Hagan wrote:
> Has there been any new developments or a site with instruction on how
> to make a PowerStation with YDL6.2 a dual or tri-boot system.  And is
> it a good version of Ubuntu now available to try?

You can use the firmware to dual boot. Using the nvram environment
variables you can set a default boot device:

 * "setenv boot-device disk0" - for disk 0
 * "setenv boot-device disk1" - for disk 1

Or you can use yaboot to set up multi boot.

When I last tried Fedora it was working. I opened a Ubuntu bug a few
years ago but nobody cared and it was closed a few weeks ago.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/113023

		Adrian