[powerstation-owners] Video Card Support

Pattrick Hueper phueper at hueper.net
Wed Sep 1 18:20:12 JST 2010

Hi Daniel,

i cant remember which VGA cards we successfully initialized on the
PowerStation, if i remember correct, i had tried several ATI and
Nvidia cards, but i dont remember exactly what chips they were.

I would say, if you get a older model of a fanless Graphics card (one
from the time when the PowerStation was released)
 you will have the best chances.

Regards, Pattrick