[powerstation-owners] Want to purchase a YDL PowerStation computer

Markus Rothe markus at unixforces.net
Mon Feb 20 20:01:16 JST 2012

On 18 February 2012 14:55, Robert Hagan <roberthagan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please let me know if you have a working PowerStation that you would
> consider to sell.
> I would like one soon.

Do you still want to buy a PowerStation? I am from Germany and have a
working one. I might consider selling it to you. I just fired it up
after it just stood there for quite a few months.

It is a stock machine except for the additional 16 GB RAM I put into
it (total of 18 GB RAM). You could buy it with (i.e. 18 GB) or without
(i.e. 2GB) or even half (i.e. 10 GB) of the additional RAM. I can
easily sell the additional RAM on eBay.

Can you tell me for what kind of project you need the machine? Are you
at university or working at a company? That would influence how much
money I want for the machine. ;-)

Be aware; UPS homepage tells me that shipping costs >500 €.

Regards,

Markus