[yellowdog-announce] Japanese Yellow Dog Linux Showcases at LinuxWorld Tokyo: Press Release 29 May 2002

Kai Staats kstaats@terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 29 11:45:01 2002

AMULET SHOWCASES JAPANESE VERSION OF YELLOW DOG LINUX

Loveland, Colorado -- 29 May 2002 -- Terra Soft Solutions, Inc., the leading=
 developer of integrated PowerPC Linux solutions, is pleased to announce the=
 Japanese edition of Yellow Dog Linux 2.2, to be showcased by Amulet at=
 LinuxWorld Tokyo.

Amulet, the Japanese distributor for Yellow Dog Linux, has completed a=
 Japanese edition of Yellow Dog Linux 2.2 for LinuxWorld Tokyo. This version=
 of YDL includes a modified installer with Japanese keyboard support and=
 Japanese language guidance during installation in addition to full Japanese=
 keyboard and language support in KDE and Gnome.

"We are very pleased with the work Amulet has performed as this marks the=
 first completely localized version of YDL. This release extends our=
 relationship with Amulet beyond that of a distributor and reseller into a=
 development partner," states Kai Staats, CEO Terra Soft Solutions.

Ichikawa Mitsuru, president of Amulet states, "We have worked with Terra=
 Soft for over a year and are pleased to now offer this Japanese version.=
 Yellow Dog has a good reputation and is known among our customers as a=
 product of quality."

The YDL 2.2 Japanese edition (http://www.amulet.co.jp/YDL/) and associated=
 support and services are available from Amulet, starting today at=
 LinuxWorld Expo Tokyo (http://www.idg.co.jp/expo/lw/).

About Amulet, Inc.
Amulet is a Tokyo-based distributor, reseller, and systems integrator with a=
 solid international reputation for providing quality Linux computers,=
 training, and software development.

=46or more information, visit http://www.amulet.co.jp/

About Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
Terra Soft Solutions, Inc. is a leading developer of integrated solutions=
 for PowerPC. Yellow Dog Linux, the flagship product, has boosted viability=
 of Linux on PowerPC microprocessors. Black Lab provides an HPC node=
 creation and management suite, designed to work with a number of PowerPC=
 platforms including Apple Macintosh, GVS 9000, and the Yellow briQ Node, a=
 high-density PowerPC Linux computer.

=46or more information, visit http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/