[yellowdog-announce] Least Expensive Laptops? Hint: It Ain't Dell...

Kai Staats kstaats@terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 29 17:38:02 2003

Terra Soft Associates,

A valuable cost comparison ...
http://www.oscast.com/stories/storyReader$340

"What surprised me most, is that in nearly every laptop price comparison I
made (seven total), I found that Apple's hardware was less expensive than
Dell's, this even after Dell out-priced its PC competition.

For the first time in my life, I found myself unable to justify the purchase
of a Windows PC, instead discovering that Apple offered more for the money."

Apple laptops are available from Terra Soft, Yellow Dog Linux pre-installed:
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/store/

Sincerely,
kai