[yellowdog-announce] YDL.Net Enhanced Gets Revved Up: 2003 09/19

YDL.Net support@ydl.net
Fri Sep 19 12:12:02 2003

Associates of Terra Soft,

Earlier this week, we unveiled several new features and
additions to our YDL.Net Enhanced service.  The following
are now available to Enhanced subscribers:

        * Yellow Dog Linux 3.0.1 ISOs
          - contains all YDL 3 errata as of 9/4/03
          - kernel 2.4.22 expands hardware support
            (e.g.: Xserve rev. 2, PowerBook 17" rev. 1)
          - improved Anaconda installer (no more dual drive bug!)
	* Member-only mailing list
	* Secure POP3, IMAP, and Webmail
        * YDL.Net is now "Powered by Xserve"

We are working hard to add new features to YDL.Net Enhanced that will
be announced as they become available. This is only the beginning! If
you are not a YDL.Net Enhanced member, now is the time to sign up at
http://www.ydl.net/enhanced.phtml.

- The Terra Soft Team