[yellowdog-announce] Terra Soft Sponsors an Arizona Film Festival with iPod Shuffles

yellowdog-announce at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-announce at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Feb 2 10:01:48 MST 2005

Yellow Dog (and Independent Film) Enthusiasts,

A personal announcement from Kai Staats, CEO of Terra Soft, "I am pleased to
state, in a bold act of nepotism, Terra Soft is proud to sponsor my brother's
48 hour short film challenge, the Almost Famous Film Festival (A3F). We are
providing an Apple iPod Shuffle to each of the top three entries, as
determined by a panel of judges."

"Kai and I have co-directed a few short films. The experience of each project
has proven invaluable. With the launch of A3F we are now in the opposite
role, helping new directors bring to the screen their creativity and drive
for digital story-telling," states Jae Staats, Principal of BallBoy
Productions and founder of A3F.

Open to contestants everywhere, the film challenge will be launched at 6 pm on
the 18th of February. Closing just 48 hours later, entries may be delivered
in person or posted to a server for immediate tally and download, the final
mini-DV to be delivered by mail.

       More information is available at:
       http://www.ballboy.net/b_a3f.shtml

Sincerely,