[yellowdog-announce] Terra Soft adds 3 Mailing Lists: 2005 01/27

yellowdog-announce at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-announce at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 27 12:27:55 MST 2005

Terra Soft Associates,

We are pleased to add 3 new Mailing Lists to further our community
interaction, reach, and support:

 yellowdog-extras:
 lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/mailman/listinfo/yellowdog-extras
  Manager -- Owen Stampflee, Lead YDL Engineer
  Type -- interactive, public
  Purpose -- A discussion forum for individuals involved in the
  building of extra packages for Yellow Dog Linux, further
  supporting the expansion of available applications for
  PowerPC Linux.

 apple-support:
 lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/mailman/listinfo/apple-support
  Manager -- Kai Staats, CEO
  Type -- interactive, private
  Purpose -- This list is in place to establish a forum wherein the
  Terra Soft team may support the efforts of Apple sales,
  engineering, and management staff in their work to support
  Apple Linux presales and support efforts.

 yhpc-general:
 lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/mailman/listinfo/yhpc-general
  Manager -- AJ Hawks, Y-Imager Developer
  Type -- interactive, public
  Purpose -- The Y-HPC General discussion list is an on-line forum
  for users to communicate, discuss problems, and get questions
  answered concerning the use of Y-HPC, specifically relating to
  the design, construction, and maintenance of PowerPC Linux
  clusters. Code development discussions should be maintained
  at the existing yellowdog-devel list.

We look forward to your participation. Thank you.

Sincerely,
kai