[yellowdog-announce] Terra Soft's showcase at SC2006, Florida -- November 11-17

Announce List for all Terra Soft products (moderated) yellowdog-announce at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Nov 7 13:33:25 MST 2006

Yellow Dog Enthusiasts,

We are proud to announce that Terra Soft is for the 2nd year a guest of IBM
(booth #1205) and Mercury Computer (booth #1135) where Yellow Dog Linux v5.0,
Y-HPC v2.0, and Y-Bio v1.1 will be showcased on Cell blades (IBM QS20 and
Mercury Cell respectively). In addition, Penguin Computing is showcasing
Y-Bio v1.1 in the new Scyld Life Sciences Suite (booth #435).

An exciting show with 3 new product presentations. We look forward to seeing
you there!

	--TSS Staff