[yellowdog-announce] Terra Soft Sponsors 3rd Annual Almost Famous Film Festival -- Announce 2007 02/06

Announce List for all Terra Soft products (moderated) yellowdog-announce at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Feb 6 11:16:40 MST 2007

Yellow Dog Linux & Independent Film Enthusiasts,

Terra Soft is proud to support the 3rd annual Almost Famous Film Festival
(A3F) through the offering of a Sony PLAYSTATION3 with Yellow Dog Linux
pre-installed to the #1 Audience Favorite chosen at the public screening,
March 1, Phoenix, Arizona.

Kai Staats, CEO of Terra Soft states, "It has been rewarding to be a part of
this event from day one, watching it grow into Arizona's largest short film
challenge. The quality of films has increased each year, with the '06 public
screening packing Phoenix' largest theater. Personally, this is the most
exciting film event of my year ... I can't wait to attend."

Open to independent film makers everywhere, the A3F has drawn contestants from
Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, and Texas. The film challenge will be
launched with a theme, a prop, and a line of dialog at approximately 6:45 pm
on Friday the 16th of February. All scripts must be written, filmed, edited,
and turned-in just 48 hours later.

	More information is available at:
	http://www.thea3f.net/

 --TSS Staff