[yellowdog-announce] Concerning yellowdog-board.com: 2008 07/22

Announce List for all Terra Soft products (moderated) yellowdog-announce at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 22 20:21:09 MDT 2008

Yellow Dog Board Users,

We sincerely apologize for what in retrospect is simply bad timing. We are
aware that yellowdog-board.com is down. We have tried for some time to
migrate this forum to our servers, by request of the current maintainer.
However, the current domain name registrar was delayed in providing the
transfer code which pushed us past the renewal date for the current ISP.

The transfer is in progress and the yellowdog-board will be back up and
running as soon as the transfer is complete.

We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to providing an
updated, improved board soon.

Sincerely,
Kai Staats, CEO
Terra Soft Solutions