[yellowdog-announce] PS3, BCU-100, QS22, and PXCAB at SC08

Announce List for all Terra Soft products (moderated) yellowdog-announce at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Nov 12 10:24:35 MST 2008

Yellow Dog Linux and Cell Enthusiasts,

Following yesterday's announcement of the acquisition of Terra Soft Solutions
by Fixstars of Tokyo, Japan, we are pleased to announce a strong showing at
the forthcoming SuperComputing 2008 in Austin, Texas.

Present will be former Terra Soft Solutions CEO, now Fixstars Solutions COO
Kai Staats, Fixstars CEO Satoshi Miki, Director of Engineering and lead
Yellow Dog Linux developer Owen Stampflee, Cell Development Team Manager
Akihiro Asahara, and technical representation of Sony B2B.

We will demonstrate each of the following Cell products:
	4-node PS3 cluster
	4-node Sony ZEGO BCU-100 cluster
	4 QS22 Cell blades
	PowerStation, HP Workstation with GigaAccel 180 (PXCAB)

Fixstars and Sony are proud guests of Argo Graphics of Tokyo, Japan, who will
demonstrate the QS22 systems running Yellow Dog Enterprise Linux.

If you desire to learn more about the PS3s, BCU-100, QS22, or PXCAB, you will
not find a more knowledgeable assembly of Cell experts at the show.

Please make time to visit us in booth #1915.

	--Fixstars