[yellowdog-announce] Cell Optimization is now Risk Free

Announce List for all Terra Soft products (moderated) yellowdog-announce at lists.fixstars.com
Wed Jan 14 01:48:11 MST 2009

Yellow Dog & Cell Enthusiasts,

We understand that optimizing code for Cell isn't always easy, even for the
most talented programmers. Therefore, we are pleased to extend our
engineering expertise, providing free code profiling and risk-free Cell
optimization. With more than 4 years and 60 experienced programmers, we are
ready to tackle your most challenging Cell optimization projects.

We will profile your code, provide an estimated performance increase, and a
quote for the complete project. If we do not meet our agreed upon target, you
don't pay.

For more information, visit:
http://us.fixstars.com/services/optimization.shtml

	--Fixstars Team