Upgrading 2.1 to 2.2

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 1 06:14:01 2002

Thomas,

The installer is just that. An installer.  It's not an upgrader.
Upgrade instructions will be posted today or tomorrow using
apt-get to do an upgrade.

Config files are handled by rpm in a way that will only overwrite files
if it's appropriate.  Often, the old config files are backed up to
<filename>.rpmsave or the new file names are created as
<filename>.rpmnew.

-Da