Archives

Pete Peters yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 4 16:31:01 2002

Yes, I was referring to the YDL General list archives of past posts.

That's twice I've made an assumption....and you know what they say about
"assume," hehehehehe. My apologies for assuming you had not done your
research (next time add a short sentence saying you had), and again for
assuming you knew what I meant by archives.

Are we having fun yet?

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: yellowdog-general-admin@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
[mailto:yellowdog-general-admin@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com]On Behalf
Of James O'Reilly
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 3:12 PM
To: yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Subject: Archives

I believe I have now found the archives you mentioned.  I go to the bottom
of the page, link to lists, which takes me to the Yellow Dog mailing lists
page, where I choose yellowdog-general, and then link to the monthly list,
where I can sort by subject and look for messages.  Are these the archives
you were talking about?  Thanks for mentioning the archives.

				Jim O'Reilly