Apache question

Paul Guba yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 6 04:16:01 2002

Well I am running DNS on the same machine as Apache, it appears to be
running fine.  If I am at the server and enter localhost in browser I
get the default apache page.  If I enter my hostname I get Domain1 of my
virtualhost block.  I am using name based virtualhosting and only have
one IP for the server.  If I enter either of the domain names I get
nothing.  This is only from within my LAN, if I use my dialup account
both load fine using www.mydomain.com.